New home construction can offer you the ability to choose everything you want in your dream home. However, there are a few reasons why you should use a Realtor to register you the first time you visit that sales office. Here they are:
- It’s FREE: Where does the commission come from? The builder’s bottom line, which does not affect the purchase price of the home. Using a Buyer’s Agent is typically free as most builders cooperate and welcome Agents to bring their clients.
- Save Time & $$$: As your Agent, I can be at the construction site at times why you can’t. It is my duty to protect you and maximize your investment. I will create a Comparable Market Analysis to show you all comparable homes in the area to avoid overpaying for your new home.
- Accountability: I oversee every step of the process and hold the builder accountable for any missteps. I am trained to get all terms in writing to avoid any disputes at closing.
- Mello-Roos: If a home has Mello-Roos I am here to explain what they are and how they can dramatically change your buying power.
- Knowledge: With knowing the ins-and-outs of the local market, I will help you explore all your options before committing to new home construction. There may be a home nearby that suits your needs for a better price.
- Contracts: Navigating through a Builder’s Purchase Contract can be overwhelming. I am in your corner fighting for you and will explain these daunting contracts thoroughly so you truly understand the terms.
- Works for You, Not the Builder: I represent you and your best interest. The on-site Agents represent the builder. They are legally bound to represent the best interest of the builder, not you as the buyer. Wouldn’t you want someone on your side?
- There for You After Your Home Closes: Once all the tools and materials are packed up and moved on to the next build, so are the in-house Agents. I don’t leave you once the job is done. You will always have an open line of communication for all your Real Estate needs.
The bottom line, I work for you, look out for your best interests, and navigate you through the process. Contact me for further information, questions about newly developed homes, and for a scheduled tour! I can be contacted here, or you can contact me directly at: 818.259.0060